This post is going to be picture heavy, I'm not going to do a ton of writing for it. I basically just wanted to show off a few pictures from our crafty projects and how they're coming along.
This is my finished first squad of Rebel troopers.
A better look at one of the minis in the squad.
I showed off the airspeed before but I did a little weathering since and figured I'd show it again. I'm still not totally happy, I'll probably tinker with this one for ever.
I've put the base coat onto the AT-RT.
My Rebels, minus Luke.
Sara was hard at work on the AT-AT that might end up doubling up as a scenery piece when finished. It looks rad.